All 1 Network Members
A venue for small events with your own caterers or ours
Guest accommodation for business or pleasure
Westergate Lodge ,
Who Are We?
Hilary’s 35 year career of freelance cordon bleu cook, contract catering manager, outside catering provider and cookery school tutor lends itself perfectly to deliver in house hospitality at this small country house bed and breakfast. Providing accommodation is only a small part of the services that can be offered for special occasions, team builds, business meetings and family gatherings.
Specialist cookery demonstrations and zoom classes for those who would like to conquer a recipe and demonstrations can be arranged from Westergate kitchen and our famous cookies and cooknies are now available in 3 sizes for special treats or a birthday indulgence. Afternoon teas and ready meals are also available on request to take-out for a celebration at home
What we can offer – At Westergate House
– Exclusive use of the accommodation with full in house catering
– Small event hospitality– weddings ;special family occasions; funeral teas
– Dinner parties for up to 20 persons
– Business meetings and networking lunches
– Team builds utilising our variety of outdoor cookery equipment and applying project and time management
– Photo shoots and product launches
We are offering a free place to anyone booking a team build, catered meeting or private dinner for over 8 persons.