All 1 Network Members
We are a leading local firm of solicitors with over 140 staff located in offices in York city centre, Clifton Moor, Haxby, Pocklington, Easingwold and Thirsk.
With over 85% of our instructions arising from repeat business or personal recommendation, we have a reputation for providing practical legal advice that delivers results – whether for businesses, families or individuals.
We offer a wide range of services including:
- Advice on business purchase, sale and joint ventures
- Corporate legal structures for companies and partnerships
- Contracts, terms of business and IP rights
- Commercial property – for landlords, commercial tenants and developers
- Employment advice for employers – policies and procedures; dealing with issues that arise
- Dispute resolution – problems with suppliers or customers
- Debt recovery
For families and individuals:
- Buying and selling residential property, including advice on family financial contributions
- Lasting Powers of Attorney, Wills, Trusts and Probate
- Divorce and Family Law advice, including pre-nuptial agreements
- Employment advice for employees – including grievances, claims and redundancy
- Dispute resolution, including property disputes and contested wills
- Personal injury and medical negligence claims
We recognise that membership of Give Back Works comes with a responsibility to help other members. We can do this in various ways, including:
If you are looking to sell your B2B services into our business, we can facilitate introductions to the relevant ‘buying point’. We cannot always say ‘yes’ but we will ensure you get to speak to the right person to make your pitch.
Promotional entries on our staff intranet (‘Harrowells Portal’) if you are looking to promote your B2C service to our 140 locally-based staff, their families and friends.